"I'd like you to join me on Wednesdays as together we examine ideas and concepts on how to truly Live Life and experience all this life has to offer. I believe that when we walk with God, He enables us to live beyond the limits we see ahead on our path, growing and stretching us to heights and lengths we never thought possible! Please come along and see what God has is store for us on this journey through life!"
Love, Linda

Friday, October 19, 2012

FOLLOW ME ON WORD PRESS!

Greetings friends,
Thank you so much for following my blog at blogger.com!  I have appreciated your faithfulness and enjoyed your comments!
I am excited about making the switch to Word Press where you can continue to read my blog and also check out my speaking info and book store all in one place.
So please go to http://www.lindaruthstai.com and click on "blog."  Then you may go to the box on the right side and sign up to follow me at my new site.
You can also google "lindaruthstai" to find my new Abundant Living web site on Word Press.
After a few weeks, I plan to close blogger and hope to still "visit" with you at the new site!
Have a wonderful "God-blessed" Day!
Linda Ruth Stai

No comments:

Post a Comment